Participate in, and Contribute to, our Activities
NCACE has been established to support those within Higher Education (HE) research and knowledge exchange, as well as the arts and cultural sector. Funders, policymakers, and those in other organisations who collaborate or work with HE and the arts, and are interested in the evidencing of the social, cultural and environmental impacts of their work are also likely to find value in NCACE’s activities.
In line with our mission to facilitate Knowledge Exchange (KE), and to better evidence and showcase the impacts of such activities, we invite academic and non-academic staff in HEIs, as well as arts and culture sector workers and practitioners, to participate across all areas of NCACE activities.
- Sign up to our NCACE Monthly Bulletins and follow us on social media to keep up to date with our upcoming programme.
- Read more about our areas of work and contact us if you would like to be involved.
- Visit our Activities page for forthcoming dates and to participate in our upcoming activities. These will include workshops, Ideas Labs, the NCACE Knowledge Impacts Network (KIN), and NCACE Evidence Café events, as well as annual events and mini-festivals.
- Contact us if you would like to contribute to our blog. We are keen to hear about your collaborative projects or related works. You can read the NCACE Blog Guidelines here.
- NCACE Collaborations Champions Network. The call for NCACE Collaborations Champions is currently closed.