Principles of Our Policy
- Private: We do not sell, rent or trade information about you to other companies.
- Secure: In accordance with the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us to prevent unauthorised access.
- Necessary: We won’t collect information unless it is used to deliver a better service or to give you useful, relevant information.
Personal Data That We Collect From You
NCACE and The Culture Capital Exchange collect data to operate effectively and provide you with relevant information regarding our activities, events and services. We receive information about you directly from you. This is usually the contact details that you provide via a form, for example signing up for our e-newsletter, registering for an event or downloading a publication or resource. There are clear instructions on how to unsubscribe from our emails at the bottom of each one.
Using Your Data Securely
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may legitimately interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. You can choose to opt-out of contact at any time.
- To notify you about changes to our service or relevant opportunities. Information about you will be kept secure and it will not be supplied to anyone else, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it. NCACE and The Culture Capital Exchange do not sell, rent or trade any personal information supplied by you to any third party.
We do use applications in our day to day business, for example Mailchimp and Google who might process your data out of the European Economic Area (EEA).
These organisations are in full compliance of the General Data Protection Regulation, and all your personal information will be afforded a high level of protection wherever it is stored or processed.
For more information on how to manage, delete and control Cookies on your computer please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org
Information that we collect and process shall not be kept for longer than is necessary. However, we will retain information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the information may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
When information is no longer required we will securely delete or destroy such information.
Your rights regarding your information
You have the right to obtain access to your information.
You’re entitled to have your information corrected if it’s inaccurate or incomplete.
You have the right to be forgotten which enables you to request the deletion or removal of your information.
If you’ve got any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information you can contact us by writing to the business address or email given below
We aim to reply to data requests within 30 days.
The NCACE website is owned and operated by The Culture Capital Exchange Limited (TCCE).
TCCE is registered in England and Wales under registration number 07623720,
VAT Number GB 117 4617 21.
You can contact us by writing to the business address given below, or by email via our contact form.